Mark your calendars MX Family!
Monday, May 8th is beginning of our Spring STAR Assessments. Tests will be held on May 8th and 9th.
*What is it for?*
MX Teachers and students will use the results from the STAR assessment to how much students have grown this year and celebrate students who have met their goals!
We take this text 3x a year!
*What do Students Need to Do?*
– Bring writing utensils
– Bring their fully charged school-issued chromebook
– Do not bring other electronic devices (avoid distractions)
*What do Parents Need to Do?*
– Make sure to talk to your child about the importance of doing well on the test
– it is a way for them to show what they know.
– Help them to get enough rest
– Eat a nutritious breakfast
Any questions – feel free to reach out to us! We are here to help prepare.